Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Friday 10 April 2009 22:44:44 Bruce Momjian wrote:
> The problem is that libpq doesn't have any ability to warn/prompt like
> SSH and web browsers do, so I think Magnus patterned the libpq behavior
> around cases where warning/prompt failed in these environments.
>
> I am not saying the current behavior is correct, only why it was
> configured that way.

Of course.  But if we really wanted to, this is nothing that can't be solved
with callbacks or something like that.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt
Сообщение: Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt