Re: Solution of the file name problem of copy on windows.

От Itagaki Takahiro
Тема Re: Solution of the file name problem of copy on windows.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito@guitar.ocn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Um,  I had a focus in help the problem which is not avoided.
> I am not sensitive to a problem being avoided depending on usage.
> However, I will wish to work spontaneously, when it is help much.

I'll research whether encoding of filesystem path is affected by
locale settings or not in some platforms. Also, we need to research
where we should get the system encoding when the locale is set to "C",
which is popular in Japanese users.

I'll report to you the progress :)

Regards,
---