От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: sponsors@ mailing list broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
should be fixed, out of sync recipients file, just updated all mx's to
have the same as the master ...

let me know of anything like this in the future .. there is a script in
~majordomo/lists/ALIASES that has to be run as root whenever a list is
added, that will sync out the virtuals file ...

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009, Josh Berkus wrote:

> On 4/2/09 9:29 PM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>
>> What do the bounce messages look like? Nothing has changed on the
>> server, else it would affect all lists ... one list shouldn't be singled
>> out ...
>
>   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> <sponsors@postgresql.org>
>    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <sponsors@postgresql.org>: Recipient address rejected:
> User unknown in relay recipient table)
>
>   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
> ... while talking to mail.postgresql.org.:
> <<< 450 4.7.1 <sponsors@postgresql.org>: Recipient address rejected:
> Greylisted for 5 minutes
> <sponsors@postgresql.org>... Deferred: 450 4.7.1 <sponsors@postgresql.org>:
> Recipient address rejected: Greylisted for 5 minutes
> <<< 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients
> ... while talking to mx1.hub.org.:
> <<< 550 5.1.1 <sponsors@postgresql.org>: Recipient address rejected: User
> unknown in relay recipient table
> 550 5.1.1 <sponsors@postgresql.org>... User unknown
> <<< 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: