Re: Posgres Adding braces at beginning and end of text (html) content

От Leif B. Kristensen
Тема Re: Posgres Adding braces at beginning and end of text (html) content
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday 2. April 2009, linnewbie wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I'm fairly new to postgres and I'm having this peculiar problem.
>
>I'm storing raw html in a text field and I want users who know HTML to
>update the content in a textarea field.
>
>The problem is postgres is adding braces to the begining and ending of
>the content.  On creation and every time I update.

I can't reproduce your problem in 8.3.5:

pgslekt=> create table test (i integer, t text);
CREATE TABLE
pgslekt=> insert into test values (1, '<p>Hei hei</p>');
INSERT 0 1
pgslekt=> select * from test;
 i |       t
 1 | <p>Hei hei</p>