Re: DTrace probes broken in HEAD on Solaris?

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: DTrace probes broken in HEAD on Solaris?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 09:49:50PM +0000, Greg Stark wrote:
> I wonder if there's a gcc extension that would let us check if a macro
> parameter is a simple variable or expression. That would let us
> enforce the polilcy strictly at build-time.

Not really a GCC extension, but you could have the macro check that it
can take the address of the arguments, which amounts to almost the same
thing. It only doesn't work on constants.

Have a nice day,

Сообщение: Re: DTrace probes broken in HEAD on Solaris?
Сообщение: Re: DTrace probes broken in HEAD on Solaris?