BUG #4727: Unable to drop table for cache lookup failed for relation

От lorenzo
Тема BUG #4727: Unable to drop table for cache lookup failed for relation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4727
Logged by:          lorenzo
Email address:      l.bolzani@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.6
Operating system:   Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2
relation
Details:

Hi,
I am unable to drop a table receiving this error

ERROR:  cache lookup failed for relation 925244

This also blocks the schema drop so the only solution is to drop the whole
database. This is not the first time it happened.
We are working with hibernate in drop-create mode, so the tables are dropped
and recreated several times a day, from 4 different workstations (one
hundred times a day or more).

I have a saved copy of the database. Please let me know how I can provide
help to fix this problem.

Thanks, bye

Lorenzo