Re: pgAdmin v1.10.0 Beta 1

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgAdmin v1.10.0 Beta 1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le jeudi 19 mars 2009 à 11:26:22, Glyn Astill a écrit :
> --- On Thu, 19/3/09, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> > This is a limitation in the server. The pg_logdir_ls
> > function needs
> > the default logfile format to ensure it can reliably figure
> > out the
> > log date:
> >
> >         if (strcmp(Log_filename,
> > "postgresql-%Y-%m-%d_%H%M%S.log") != 0)
> >                 ereport(ERROR,
> >
> > (errcode(ERRCODE_INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE),
> >                                  (errmsg("the
> > log_filename parameter
> > must equal
> > 'postgresql-%%Y-%%m-%%d_%%H%%M%%S.log'"))));
> >
> > You can still use per-day logs with the default filename of
> > course -
> > you'll just need to ignore the time part.
>
> Hmm, that confused me for a second there but doxygen cleared it up.
>
> I see what you mean, I guess I'll just have to rename my logs then and try
> to overcome the ocd I exhibit at times.

FYI, I intend to work more on the server status window for next release. The
logfile pane will be reworked to add better understanding of the log_filename
and log_line_prefix parameters. If you have ideas/comments, don't hesitate to
tell me what you need.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com