Re: 8.3.6 build error on Debian Lenny

От Josh Trutwin
Тема Re: 8.3.6 build error on Debian Lenny
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 22:01:38 -0700 (MST)
"Leonel Nunez" <listas@enelserver.com> wrote:

> Lenny has  8.3.6   why don't just  apt-get install postgresql ???
> http://packages.debian.org/lenny/postgresql

If I were doing a complete reinstall I would definitely go that
route.  I came from a slackware background and liked to compile the
packages I wanted more control over - nowadays I'd defer to the
package manager.

Unfortunately just recently I've also had the same error come up
trying to build php.  Something seems goofed up with my build
tools.

Josh