Re: pgsql announce now on twitter

От Douglas J Hunley
Тема Re: pgsql announce now on twitter
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 04 March 2009 12:19:01 Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience. If I could do something for
> > you, I would. I'm also not at all sure what led to your situation as I
> > literally receive no emails from Twitter. It's all SMS for me.
>
> The problem are the peoples, whish create  an  accound  there  and  then
> promoting the stuff per spam...  The Debian  Mailinglists  are  regulary
> hit by this shit.  But since my e-mails (23 in total) have  found  there
> way inon there Distributionlists, I have per week over 1000 Tritter spam

I've had good response reporting said spammers to the @spam account on
twitter. Sorry to hear you're not getting the traction needed.

Since we're way off-topic for these lists, I'm out. Hope things get better for
you. Thanks for the responses.
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net

От: Michelle Konzack
Сообщение: Re: pgsql announce now on twitter
Сообщение: Re: pgsql announce now on twitter