Re: work_mem in high transaction rate database

От Akos Gabriel
Тема Re: work_mem in high transaction rate database
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 18:37:42 -0700 -n
Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> írta:

> Oh my lord, that is a foot gun waiting to go off.  Assuming 2k
> connections, and somehow a fair number of them went active with big

I absolutely agree with Scott. Plus set effective_cache_size
accordingly, this would help the planner. You can read a lot about
setting this in the mailing list archives.

--
Üdvözlettel,
Gábriel Ákos

Сообщение: Re: work_mem in high transaction rate database
Сообщение: Re: work_mem in high transaction rate database