BUG #4687: PostgreSQL website won't let me register

От Tihamer Toth-Fejel
Тема BUG #4687: PostgreSQL website won't let me register
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4687
Logged by:          Tihamer Toth-Fejel
Email address:      Tihamer.Toth-Fejel@gd-ais.com
PostgreSQL version: n/a (web page)
Operating system:   n/a
Details:

After I put in my name address, and password, I hit password, and it just
returns me the same page.
(this is after I once gave it a mismatched password).
What do I do?
I'm running firefox 3.0.6.

Tihamer T. Toth-Fejel
Tihamer.Toth-Fejel@gd-ais.com
General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
Michigan Research and Development Center
(734) 480-5404

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4684: lastval in function
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4684: lastval in function