Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
K, Niranjan (NSN - IN/Bangalore) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please let me know what are the outstanding features
> that are still to be developed in the respective patches?
>
> I'am currently referring the wiki: "Todo and Claim" for NTT and
> for HotStandby, i see that almost all issues are closed. Are
> there any features / refactoring / bugs still need to be fixed.

Heikki is reviewing the hot standby code;  we are trying to figure out
how to address the GIN patch, and the SE-Linux patch has gone through
several modifications and is waiting on someone to review it again.
The hash patch also is waiting for performance testing, I think.

-- Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://enterprisedb.com