Re: connecting using libpq breaks printf

От Sam Mason
Тема Re: connecting using libpq breaks printf
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 06:08:07PM +0200, Aurimas Cernius wrote:
> Joey Morris wrote:
> > gcc -o pq_test -I"C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\include" -L"C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\lib" -lpq pq_test.c

gcc won't give many warnings unless you give it a -Wall flag; it may be
doing strange things and not telling you, doubt it though the code looks
nice and simple and compiles and runs here OK.  I'm running on a Linux
box though, but that shouldn't matter for this code.

Have you got a debugger available, it could help to single step through
and see what's going on.

Just thought, it's not because it can't find the DLL is it?

--
  Sam  http://samason.me.uk/

Сообщение: Re: connecting using libpq breaks printf
Сообщение: Re: connecting using libpq breaks printf