Re: connection logging dtrace probe

От ITAGAKI Takahiro
Тема Re: connection logging dtrace probe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I whipped up a quick dtrace probe for one of our servers to monitor connection
> attempts.  My goal was to monitor for any connection attempts from a specific
> role within the database.

How about adding probes not only for connection attempts but also for
connection performance? The name would be CONNECTION_[START|DONE] like
other existing probes.

I received a report from my client that Postgres didn't return responce
of heatbeat connection requests for *1 minute*, but there are few methods
to dig it now...

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro