Re: TSearch queries with multiple languages

От Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Тема Re: TSearch queries with multiple languages
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:55:04 +0300 (MSK)
Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> wrote:

> contrib/btree_gin, which is under review for 8.4, will allow to
> create composite index like (ts_config, tsvector), so queries
> which specified ts_config (language) will uses this index.

Grass Root protectionism of good programmers ;)

Not only Oleg write very valuable code, but he really cares about
his users base.

I'm still sorry I haven't been able to track down the origin of a
very slow gin index creation I reported months ago.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it