Re: [findings] minimal open source e-commerce software for pg

От Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Тема Re: [findings] minimal open source e-commerce software for pg
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 11:13:26 -0800
Adrian Klaver <aklaver@comcast.net> wrote:

> Have you looked at Satchmo. It runs on the Django framework.
> http://www.satchmoproject.com/

Nice project. Something I certainly would look at to learn
something, but it doesn't fit my current bill.

I also knew http://ofbiz.apache.org/ and actually I used it to learn
something already... but well neither this fit the bill.

thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it

Сообщение: Re: [findings] minimal open source e-commerce software for pg
Сообщение: Re: [findings] minimal open source e-commerce software for pg