Re: Grass Root Protectionism

От D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Тема Re: Grass Root Protectionism
Дата
Re: Grass Root Protectionism  (John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org>)
Список pgsql-sql
On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 22:40:11 -0800 (PST)
Boycott Tech Forums <boycotttechforums@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am a Sr. Software Engineer in USA who (like many others) have been unfairly treated with offshore software
engineerswho have the audacity to take our jobs, yet ask (mostly) American engineers to help them with their technical
challengesvia Technical Forums (like this one).

Wow!  Someone's email program is really borked.  This message has
obviously been stuck somewhere since the 19th century.

Hey buddy, I know what I, a non-American, have done for this project.
What have you done?

What's next?  Only help white folks?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves