Strange limit and offset behaviour....

От Bjørn T Johansen
Тема Strange limit and offset behaviour....
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have the following sql:

SELECT * from table order by dato asc limit 20 offset 0

This gives me different rows than the 20 first rows when running the following sql:

SELECT * from table order by dato asc

Shouldn't the 20 first rows in the second sql statment be the same 20 rows that is returned in the first statement
or am I missing something?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: