Re: Per database connection limit buglet

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Per database connection limit buglet
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> It's possible to set a per-database connection limit of < -1, which seems bogus:
>
> Yeah. That's simple to fix, but I'm having trouble wordsmithing the
> error message. This is what I came up with:
>
> invalid connection limit %d (must be -1, meaning no limit, or greater)

Split it up:

errmsg("invalid connection limit %d"),
errdetail("Limit must be a non-negative number, or -1 for no limit.")

or maybe

errdetail("Valid values are -1 for no limit, or a non-negative number.")

Сообщение: Re: Per database connection limit buglet
Сообщение: Re: Per database connection limit buglet