Re: FOSDEM 2009 Call for Papers

От Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема Re: FOSDEM 2009 Call for Papers
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:06:10 +0100 Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:

> Hotel:
>
> Just like 2008 we will try to book rooms for everyone in one hotel. If
> you need a place to sleep please drop us a mail timely at
> fosdem@postgresql.eu and include the number of individuals, the room
> type (single, double) and the date of arrival and leave.

I just sent a confirmation to anyone in my inbox who requested a room.
If someone hasn't got my confirmation please contact
fosdem@postgresql.eu

Kind regards

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

От: "Emanuel Calvo Franco"
Сообщение: Re: Users group on a map
От: damien clochard
Сообщение: pgday.org : how to federate the PgDays ?