Import: how to display warnning & error message

От Quan Zongliang
Тема Import: how to display warnning & error message
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi, all

I got a free license of DialogBlocks to design UI.
Thank Julian Smart and his company: Anthemion Software Ltd.

Question:

In import wizard, it is needed to display messages.

1. How to add status bar to wxWizard?   Like other UI, put wxStatusBar at the bottom of window.   I had tried to put
wxWizardand wxStatusBar to wxPanel, but it can't

work properly.
2. Add a status bar to wxWizardPage?   The UI will get bad look and can't follow common style.
3. Use wxMessageBox?   The end user will suffer from lots of message dialog.

Can someone give me a suggestion and a solution?

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang@gmail.com
CIT Japan:  http://www.cit.co.jp
CIT China:  http://www.citbj.com.cn