Re: Is there a way to do an exact-match search on this list?

От Sam Mason
Тема Re: Is there a way to do an exact-match search on this list?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 09:06:43AM -0500, Rob Richardson wrote:
> I just tried to do a search in the archives of this list for ".Net
> provider".  The search returned results contained "provided" and
> "providing".  Is there a way to make sure that my searches return only
> messages containing strings that exactly match what I'm looking for?

would google do what you want?

  http://www.google.com/search?q=".Net+provider"+site:archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general

  a few useful variations:

    ``intext:".net provider" site:archives.postgresql.org''
    ``intitle:".net provider" site:archives.postgresql.org''

gleaned from:

  http://www.googleguide.com/advanced_operators.html

  Sam