Re: PGCon 2008 RFP

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: PGCon 2008 RFP
Дата
Re: PGCon 2008 RFP
Список pgsql-advocacy
David Fetter wrote:
> Apart from, "some entity somewhere else has done unspecified work for
> their purposes, which may or may not have anything to do with this,"
> you haven't even started making your case for the first part.

And how exactly would a template work?  I use LyX/LaTeX to create all my
presentations as PDFs.  How do I include a template in that case?  Are
you assuming everyone uses Powerpoint or Open Office?

I have to say I have never used a conference or company-supplied
template in any of my presentations, and I don't think anyone has asked
either.