Re: TODO items for window functions

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: TODO items for window functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane escribió:
> The core window-functions patch is now committed and ready for wider
> testing.  However, there are a number of unfinished items, at least
> some of which I'd like to see addressed before 8.4 release.  In rough
> order of importance:

[lots of discussion]

Perhaps I was a bit hasty -- I added the initial items mentioned in this
thread to the Todo page:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo#Window_Functions

Perhaps people who has a clue should have a look for reworking the list.

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: pg_start_backup without checkpoint patch (a part of Synch Rep)