Re: Coding TODO for 8.4: Synch Rep

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Coding TODO for 8.4: Synch Rep
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 16 December 2008 08:01:49 Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Fujii Masao escribió:
> > Since there are many TODO items, I'm worried about the deadline.
> > When is the deadline of this commit fest? December 31st? first half
> > of January? ...etc?
>
> November 1st was the deadline.  We're now in feature freeze.

November 1st was when the commitfest started, I think he was wondering when
the commitfest was going to end. This being the last commitfest, it runs
differently than others; as Alvaro mentioned, we're now in feature freeze,
but when that will end is still undetermined. In other words, if you have a
patch for 8.4 that is already submitted but not committed, keep hacking!

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net

Сообщение: Re: Variadic parameters vs parameter defaults
Сообщение: Re: Variadic parameters vs parameter defaults