Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing

От Angel Alvarez
Тема Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

http://h71016.www7.hp.com/ctoBases.asp?oi=E9CED&BEID=19701&SBLID=&ProductLineId=450&FamilyId=2570&LowBaseId=15222&LowPrice=$1,899.00&familyviewgroup=757&viewtype=Matrix

> > Retail cost, 15k, 36GB drives, ~ 12k. A phone call and threat of buying
> > dell gets its for ~ 10k.
>
> I prefer to deal with companies that I don't have to horse trade with
> to get a good deal.  You can threaten dell and get good deals, but if
> you're not watching, and let your boss handle an order suddenly you've
> got an $800 Perc 5e on your hands.

are Perc 5  bad cards? is that for being sata?

And what about perc 4 ? they are scsi

Thanks in advance

--
No imprima este correo si no es necesario, necesitará el dinero del papel para pagar las charlas del señor Gore.

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing
От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: Need help with 8.4 Performance Testing