Re: Sync Rep: First Thoughts on Code

От Aidan Van Dyk
Тема Re: Sync Rep: First Thoughts on Code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> [081211 23:00]:
> Hi,

>                                                               Or, should I
> create the feature for the user to confirm whether it's in "synch rep" via SQL?

I don't need a way to check via SQL, but I'ld love a postgresql.conf
option that when set would make sure that all connections pretty much
just hang until a slave has connected and everything is setup for "sync
rep".  I think I saw that youre using "normal" connection setup to start
the wal streaming to the slave, so you have to allow connections, but
I'ld really not want any of my pg-clients able to do anything if
sync-rep isn't happenning...

a.

aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,