Please Help

От Robert Sherry
Тема Please Help
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I am trying to get the following program to compile the following program with Embedded SQL Processor:

#include <stdio.h>

main()

{

        printf( "I am alive\n" );

#if 0

        EXEC SQL CONNECT TO DEFAULT;

#endif

        printf( "status is %d\n", sqlca.sqlcode );

}

I am doing this as a test that Postgres is properly installed on my system. Here is how I compile the file (prog1.pgc):

INCDIR="/cygdrive/c/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.3/include"

LIBDIR="/cygdrive/c/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.3/lib"

ecpg prog1.pgc

cc -g -I "/cygdrive/c/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.3/include" prog1.c

cc -g -o prog1 prog1.o -L "/cygdrive/c/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.3/lib" -lecpg

The result is that a get an undeclared identifier of: _ECPGget_sqlca from the linker. I am hoping that somebody can tell me what I am doing

wrong.

Thanks

Bob Sherry