Re: spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance
Дата
Re: spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance
Список pgsql-advocacy
Liraz,

> We just released TurnKey PostgreSQL, an easy-to-use, lightweight,
> installable live CD of the PostgreSQL relational database engine that
> can run on real hardware in addition to most types of virtual machines.

Cool, thanks for building this.

Is turnkey linkx distro completely open source?  I'm not quite clear from
the description.

On our Downloads page, we list alternate sources of installation for
PostgreSQL, which would be an appropriate place.  You should also submit
something to the PostgreSQL News:
http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/about/submitnews
(requires you to create a community login)

I'll also check it out to see if this distro would work for our USB keys
for conferences.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus