Re: Problem with WIKI Contents links

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Problem with WIKI Contents links
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Bruce Momjian escribi?:
> > I just noticed that some of the wiki page "Contents" headings are not
> > clickable (no underline, no jumping to section on click), e.g.:
> >
> >     3 Functions
> >     4 Multi-Language Support
> >     6 SQL Commands
> >     15 Cache Usage
> >
> > I dumped the page to HTML and loading it manually and everything worked
> > fine so there must be something beyond the HTML that is causing this.
>
> I've seen this too.  I think this is a browser bug.  For example I
> notice that some links work fine on all the height of the font, but some
> others only work when I hover the pointer on a specific horizontal area
> (one pixel tall in some cases).  Some others do not work at all, as you
> say.
>
> What's your browser?  I use Epiphany (a Gecko derivate).  In links (text
> mode browser) all the links seem to work fine.

I am using Firefox 3.  What is odd is that the HTML as a file works fine
so I am betting there is some something outside the HTML file.  I tried
turning off Javascript but that didn't help.  I am guessing Epiphany
just doesn't support the feature that is causing the bug.

http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: