Re: snapshot leak and core dump with serializable transactions

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: snapshot leak and core dump with serializable transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera escribió:

> Yeah, we need two "at-commit" routines, one of which needs to be called
> early.  I'm prepping a patch.

Here it is ... the large object patch is also included.  I've created
new functions to specify the resource owner to register a snapshot in;
now that there are two callers, it seems likely that there will be more
in the future.

Вложения