Re: HEAD build failure on win32 mingw

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: HEAD build failure on win32 mingw
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday 28 November 2008 18:25:23 Tom Lane wrote:
> > So how do we get Marc to fix this?
>
> Actually I think the ball is in Peter's court now.  Marc updated the
> snapshot build script, but all the attempts are dying now because the
> new docbook2man part of the Makefiles doesn't work on svr1.

As far as I know, the snapshot and release building scripts have always taken
the existing man.tar.gz from the FTP server and put it into the release
tarball.  This is why the mismatch appeared in the first place, after all.  I
have uploaded an updated and matching man.tar.gz a while ago already, so
things should be working again.

This has nothing to do with the new man page build stuff.  Anything official
should still be using the old stuff.  And the snapshot build shouldn't be
building anything either way.