Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday 20 November 2008 7:59:31 pm Tom Lane wrote:
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> >> So, to a first approximation, the PG list traffic has been constant
> >> since 2000.  Not the result I expected.
> >
> > I also was confused by its flatness.  I am finding the email traffic
> > almost impossible to continue tracking, so something different is
> > happening, but it seems it is not volume-related.
>
> Yes, my perception also is that it's getting harder and harder to keep
> up with the list traffic; so something is happening that a simple
> volume count doesn't capture.

I am still relatively new to Postgres, but my impression is that the questions
have gotten harder/more in depth. Fewer, How do you pronounce Postgres? and
more, Explain the various isolation levels for transactions and how does that
affect my particular situation?

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

Сообщение: Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time
Сообщение: Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time