Re: List Ettiquette (perhaps Off Topic by now) was: Re: Database access over the Internet...

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: List Ettiquette (perhaps Off Topic by now) was: Re: Database access over the Internet...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Scott Marlowe wrote:
> > In my view, anything that causes people to check more closely about exactly
> > where a reply is being sent is a good thing.
>
> Really?  Really?  I spend a fair bit of time on these lists helping
> people out.  If I have to examine my reply-tos every time I'm done.  I
> hit reply to all and type. Knowing that my reply goes where it's
> supposed to.  I have better things to do than argue this point over
> and over, and so do a lot of other very helpful folks on this list.
> There is an OPTION that fixes the cc problem for people with brain
> dead email clients that can't eliminate the duplicate for them.  It's
> in the FAQ.  I think we've done enough for those people.

Agreed.  Some of us could just add Michelle to our auto-delete mailbox
rules and then Michelle would never have to worry about getting email
help from us.

Michelle is asking to be involved in this community and there are
requirements for that involvement.