Re: the patch: support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST

От Quan Zongliang
Тема Re: the patch: support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> > Allow Sequence to be attached to existing int4/int8 columns
> >
> > It means to make sequence dialog can support the "OWNED BY" clause in
> > "CREATE/ALTER SEQUENCE" statement?
>
> That's part of it. I think the TODO item is intended as something that
> will be done on dlgColumn though.

CREATE/ALTER TABLE statement don't support sequence clause, except that column's
default value. To support OWNED BY on dlgColumn, I think it is not
needed.

First, I try to implement it in dlgSequence.
It seems simpler than dlgColumn.
Ok?

Or search the TODO list to find the other I can do.

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang@gmail.com
CIT Japan:  http://www.cit.co.jp
CIT China:  http://www.cit.com.cn