Re: the patch: support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST

От Quan Zongliang
Тема Re: the patch: support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> The case of the text should follow existing cases as well - if a label
In fact, NULLS order's default value is different base of DESC.
When create index:
If DESC is specified, default is NULLS FIRST.
If not (ASC, default), default is NULLS LAST.

So, I think if there is only FIRST and LAST. Maybe it confuse user.

Suggest me, pls.

> The DESC checkbox doesn't align horizontally with the combo box to its left.

Like this: ?
Column    <column's combobox>
DESC      <checkbox>
NULLS     <Default   FIRST   LAST>
                      Add  Remove

> The columns list view doesn't size correctly when the form is opened
> on Mac
Yes, new method dlgIndex::OnChangeSize() is needed.
I have not Mac, can't test.

PS:
About TODO item:
Allow Sequence to be attached to existing int4/int8 columns

It means to make sequence dialog can support the "OWNED BY" clause in
"CREATE/ALTER SEQUENCE" statement?

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang@gmail.com
CIT Japan:  http://www.cit.co.jp

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: the patch: support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: the patch: support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST