Re: auto_explain contrib moudle

От ITAGAKI Takahiro
Тема Re: auto_explain contrib moudle
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Now that I look closer, the "contrib infrastructure" item is just a
> combination of the auto_explain and pg_stat_statements items, and I
> guess the reason you and Matthew were shown as reviewers was that
> you'd each been assigned one of those two items.  As far as I can see
> this is just confusing and duplicative.

That's right. Sorry for your confusing.

> I think we can
> proceed with the two other items separately.  If there's any conflict
> in the two patches we can resolve it after the first one gets applied.

contrib/auto_explain patch is "Ready for committer" even without
the QueryDesc patch. So please apply it if there are no problems.
I'll rewrite contrib/pg_stat_statements to use the new feature
in the QueryDesc patch and avoid confliction from the first one.

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: "ORDER BY" clause prevents "UPDATE WHERE CURRENT OF"
Сообщение: Re: "ORDER BY" clause prevents "UPDATE WHERE CURRENT OF"