Re: WIP: Column-level Privileges

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: WIP: Column-level Privileges
Дата
Re: WIP: Column-level Privileges  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I'll probably fix both things and submit an updated version tomorrow.

Here it is.  This applies cleanly to current CVS HEAD and passes the
regression tests.  Apart from fixing the conflicts, I updated psql's \z
with the new array aggregate, and changed the Schema_pg_* declarations
in pg_attribute.h to contain initializators for attacl (I'm not sure
that { 0 } is the correct initializator, but it seems better than
omitting it completely).  Also tacked _null_ at the end of the DATA
lines.

I didn't check the rest of the code, so don't count this as a review.