Re: Re: Updated interval patches - ECPG [was, intervalstyle....]

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: Re: Updated interval patches - ECPG [was, intervalstyle....]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 02:28:56PM -0800, Ron Mayer wrote:
> Merging of the interval style into ecpg attached.

Thanks for caring about the ecpg changes too.

> I know little enough about ecpg that I can't really tell if these changes
> are for the better or worse.

The closer pgtypeslib is to the backend the better.

> One thing in the patch that's probably a bug is that the
> constants in src/include/utils/dt.h and src/include/utils/datetime.h
> under the section "Fields for time decoding" seem not to match, so

Assuming you mean src/interfaces/ecpg/pgtypeslib/dt.h. The numbers should match IMO.

Also one files seems to be missing, there are no changes to
test/expected/pgtypeslib-dt_test.c in the patch, but when changing dt_test.pgc
this file should be changed too.

Could you add this to your work too?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!