Re: Problem using COPY command to load data

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Problem using COPY command to load data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tuesday 11 November 2008 6:20:09 pm Glen Beane wrote:

> Python with the psycopg2 library.  I swear this was working earlier today.
> Maybe I am imagining things :)
> It does work with a unix socket, and I have a deadline to meet, so for now
> I just need to make sure I am running this on the same host as the
>postgresqlserver

See these two posts for potential solution:
http://lists.initd.org/pipermail/psycopg/2008-October/006224.html
http://lists.initd.org/pipermail/psycopg/2008-October/006225.html

They point to a problem with ssl and psycopg2 COPY. Also I know there where
some problems with psycopg2 and copy that where fixed in psycopg2 version
2.0.7.
--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net