Re: Bad link for win32/latest

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Bad link for win32/latest
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Sorry, not sure why I hadn't answered this thread ... but, I generally try
and go in after the release has been announced and remove everything -2
(latest and one release back is kept around, rest is moved to ftp-archive)

It doesn't always work out that way, so there are times when there is
'everything - 3', but then when I go in and clean up, I move 2 over to
ftp-archive instead of just the one ...

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> On 26 sep 2008, at 13.39, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
>> Dave Page wrote:

>>> Marc was managing that (and the symlinks) iirc. I'm not sure what
>>> rules he was working to.
>>>

>> Marc? What's the usual deal?
>>

> Marc? Afaik this has not been resolved yet?
>
> /Magnus

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: