Re: Window Functions: v07 APIs and buffering strateties

От ITAGAKI Takahiro
Тема Re: Window Functions: v07 APIs and buffering strateties
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Hitoshi Harada" <umi.tanuki@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I promised, version 7 of the window functions is now released.
> patch: http://umitanuki.net/pgsql/window_functions.patch.20081028.gz

I tested the patch on mingw (Windows) and
got the following warning and error:
 A. gram.y: conflicts: 3 shift/reduce B. include/nodes/plannodes.h:650: error: syntax error before "uint"

I have no idea about A.

B is reported on the type 'uint' in struct Window.
I can compile the code if I replace 'uint' to 'uint32'

typedef struct Window
{
...uint        preceding_rows;    /* used only when FRAME_ROWS */uint        following_rows;    /* used only when
FRAME_ROWS*/

> SELECT sum(i) OVER (ORDER BY i) FROM generate_series(1, 10) i;

works fine, but...

> select relid,AVG(seq_Scan) OVER (ORDER BY relid)
> FROM pg_stat_user_tables
> GROUP BY relid,seq_scan;

crashes with segfault.

=# SELECT version();                                              version
8.4develon i686-pc-mingw32, compiled by GCC gcc.exe (GCC) 3.4.5 (mingw-vista special r3)
(1 row)

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: Window Functions: v07 APIs and buffering strateties
Сообщение: Re: Window Functions: v07 APIs and buffering strateties