Email/lists setup

От Michael Meskes
Тема Email/lists setup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Could someone pretty please fix the email setup on maia-4.hub.org? It
identifies itself as localhost e.g.:

for<meskes@postgresql.org>; Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:23:37 -0300 (ADT)

Spamassassin doesn't like this and gives it a score of 3.941 or so, which means
we are close to mark this as spam even for a default setup. I just had one
email from bugs, that didn't even make it to my mailbox because of a score > 7.
This email had a yahoo address but no real name which caused two other rules to
fire, but the largest part still was the HELO_LOCALHOST score.

Well at least this seems to be the problem, but I surely might have missed
something. :-)

I already tried contacting Marc to no avail (Marc, did you get my email on this
topic?), any other idea whom to contact?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!