Re: SEPostgres - on track for 8.4?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: SEPostgres - on track for 8.4?
Дата
Re: SEPostgres - on track for 8.4?
Список pgsql-advocacy
Robert,

> personally if someone does know that there is a patent, i'd rather we heard
> about it before we put the code in than after.

90% of granted patents are invalid.  And *nobody* on our mailing lists is
capable of judging validity *or* infringement.

So you, Robert, are basically encouraging people to troll our lists with
spurious patent issues.  Please stop it, right now.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL

Сообщение: Re: SEPostgres - on track for 8.4?
Сообщение: Re: SEPostgres - on track for 8.4?