Re: automatic parser generation for ecpg

От Mike Aubury
Тема Re: automatic parser generation for ecpg
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> (Mike, it lacks a copyright notice, I take it BSD is okay).
Thats fine with me..

Also - for completeness (for the list) - I think the plan is to convert the
awk to perl (via a2p + some tweaking) if awk is not already used as part of
the build process (to avoid adding another prerequisite..)

--
Mike Aubury

http://www.aubit.com/
Aubit Computing Ltd is registered in England and Wales, Number: 3112827
Registered Address : Clayton House,59 Piccadilly,Manchester,M1 2AQ