Re: How to announce on postgres-announce ML ?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: How to announce on postgres-announce ML ?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wednesday 15 October 2008 11:51:38 David Fetter wrote:
> David (I guess I should be volunteering.  Which lists need the most
> love?)

Not sure which one needs the most, but I emailed the -announce owner that I
lost my password and could no longer moderate, but they didn't seem
interested in resetting it for me, so I would infer it isn't the announce
list...

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: