Not updating the pg table data

От oca@mvc.edu.ph
Тема Not updating the pg table data
Дата
Список pgsql-students

The following code is a chunk  of our VB6 application:

our problem with this, is that its not updating the table data.  i created two type of code just to try if this is functioning but of no avail, i mean it wont update the table.  i created an ADO update and the other one is pgsql function to do the same thing.  other things works fine.

what could be the problem? please help!

Private Sub chkPassMathTest1_MouseUp(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
Dim rsT As New Recordset
Dim sQuery As String
'sQuery = "UPDATE pre_acceptance_exam_requirements SET must_take_math_plus = " & IIf(chkPassMathTest = 0, 1, 0) & _
                " WHERE person_code = '" & txtStudentToSearch & "'"
dbConn.Execute sQuery
End Sub

Private Sub chkPassMathTest1_MouseUp(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
Dim rsT As New Recordset
Dim sQuery As String
sQuery = "SELECT mvc_set_must_take_math_plus('" & txtStudentToSearch & "'," & chkPassMathTest.Value & ");"
dbConn.Execute sQuery
End Sub

oca

В списке pgsql-students по дате отправления: