Re: proposal: a new mailing list for biomedical postgresql ( pgsql-bio )

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: proposal: a new mailing list for biomedical postgresql ( pgsql-bio )
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Erik, all:

The main efforts in the realm of Bio Postgres would be the BLASTGres project
and UnisonDB.  Neither of these project seem to even *have* a mailing list;
in fact, BLASTgres seems to have stalled, probably because of the original
students graduating.

However, there is the existing pgFoundry project BioPostgres.

This seems to be idle right now; if you want me to, I can contact the original
admins, check status, and maybe make you admin and add a mailing list.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/blastgres/
http://phenomics.cs.ucla.edu/BLASTgres/
http://unison-db.org/
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/biopostgres