Re: Verbosity of Function Return Type Checks

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Verbosity of Function Return Type Checks
Дата
Re: Verbosity of Function Return Type Checks
Список pgsql-hackers
Volkan YAZICI wrote:

> Made callers pass related error message as a string parameter, and
> appended required details using errdetail().

Cool, thanks.  I had a look and you had some of the expected vs.
returned reversed.  This patch should be OK.  Amazingly, none of the
regression tests need changing, which is a bit worrisome.

I wasn't able to run the tests in contrib, I don't know why, and I have
to go out now.  I'll commit this tomorrow.

Вложения