Re: Autovacuum does not stay turned off

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: Autovacuum does not stay turned off
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 10:45:31AM -0600, Jerry Champlin wrote:
> This makes sense.  What queries can I run to see how close to the limit
> we are?  We need to determine if we should stop the process which
> updates and inserts into this table until after the critical time this
> afternoon when we can perform the required maintenance on this table.

select datname, age(datfrozenxid) from pg_database;

Best regards,

depesz

--
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/depesz  /  blog: http://www.depesz.com/
jid/gtalk: depesz@depesz.com / aim:depeszhdl / skype:depesz_hdl / gg:6749007

От: "Frank Joerdens"
Сообщение: Re: Query w empty result set with LIMIT orders of magnitude slower than without (SOLVED, pls disregard)